Keystone RV Springdale Mini Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
Each model includes a single-basin undermount sink, a sleek black Furrion microwave, plus a reversible bedspread to make you feel right at home. Outside, there is a mega exterior pass-through storage area that is perfect for all of your outdoor gear, and you'll enjoy the two all-weather exterior speakers to keep the party going.
Springdale Mini 1790FQ
Keystone Springdale Mini 1790FQ travel trailer highlights: Queen Bed Booth ... more about Springdale Mini 1790FQ
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 3 Slides 1 Length 21 ft 5 in Ext Height 10 ft 2 in Hitch Weight 480 lbs Dry Weight 3729 lbs Cargo Weight 751 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 27 gals Grey Water Capacity 30 gals Black Water Capacity 32 gals Tire Size ST205/75R14D Furnace BTU 20000 btu Available Beds Queen Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Quick Recovery Gas DSI AC BTU 8000 btu Awning Info 10' Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 1 Shower Type Standard
Springdale Mini Features:
- 24' x 8' Dyna Span subflooring
- 2" x 3" floor joists, 12" on center
- Floorplan-specific frame
- Full width outriggers
- Triple-seal slide w/ steel C-channel moisture barrier
- Tuf-Lok crush-resistant ductwork couplers
- Color-coded unified wiring system
- 3-year fully transferable Limited Structural Warranty
- Tinted safety glass windows
- Extended rain gutters
- 2 interior and 2 all-weather exterior speakers
- Seamless, one piece TPO roof membrane
- Micro Diamond plate rock guard
- Single entry step on main door
- Mega pass-through storage compartment
- Dexter E-Z Lube axles
- E-Coated corrosion-resistant wheels
- 12V 55 AMP converter
- Teddy Bear bunk mattresses (Select Models)
- Quick recovery 6-gallon gas DSI water heater
- 8000 BTU Air Conditioner
- 20,000 BTU furnace
- LED lighting
- CD/Bluetooth radio
- Sleek Black Furrion Microwave
- Single-basin undermount sink
- Cable TV hookup w/booster
- Solid hardwood cabinetry
- Reversible bedspread
- 13,500 BTU direct-blow A/C (replaces the 8,000 BTU, side-mount A/C)
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
At Keystone we do things differently, and have since we first opened our doors in 1996. This different way means focusing on you, our customer, and building RVs that are much more than great floor plans and prices. It starts with innovative products that are built tough, and doesn’t stop there. It’s our commitment to provide a better ownership experience. We understand that when you put your hard earned money down, you expect your RV to deliver as promised. That’s why “Building Adventures for the Long Haul” is more than just a slogan here at Keystone; it is our number one mission each and every day. It’s the reason today we are honored to say we have nearly one million Keystone owners out on the open road who we consider family.